Monday, July 3, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Best Picture Books of 2017 (so far)

I know it's only Monday and this week's topic is a freebie, so I thought I'd continue with my lists of best books I've read so far this year. This week it's kids books. Enjoy!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 


Powerful Ladies 

Martina & Chrissie: The Greatest Rivalry in the History of SportsBe a Star, Wonder Woman!I Dissent: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes Her MarkFor the Right to Learn: Malala Yousafzai's Story
The Youngest Marcher: The Story of Audrey Faye Hendricks, a Young Civil Rights ActivistFancy Party Gowns: The Story of Ann Cole LoweHow Kate Warne Saved President Lincoln: The Story Behind the Nation's First Woman Detective

Princesses

Who Wants to Be a Princess?: What It Was Really Like to Be a Medieval PrincessThe Princess Who Had No Kingdom

And More!
WaitMy HometownMother Bruce
Bunny's Book ClubWhat the Dinosaurs Did Last Night: A Very Messy AdventureA Hat for Mrs. Goldman: A Story About Knitting and LoveNaptime with Theo and Beau

Have you read any of these?

2 comments:

YA Sleuth said...

Adding these to my shopping list! Summer is perfect for picture books, I think :-)

Jessica said...

My Mom and I both LOVE Mother Bruce and Bunny's Book club, they are so fun! We need to read some of the others you mentioned! :)