Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books and Jewelry

This week is another freebie, so I'm using it to highlight some book inspired jewelry that I've created or books and jewelry that I would pair together. Enjoy!
meme from The Broke and the Bookish 

Moxie 

Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)  

I See London, I See France (I See London, I See France, #1)Wanderlost   

The Secret of a Heart Note   

About a Dog (A Bluff Point Romance #1)   

The Dragon with a Chocolate Heart 

The Secret Garden: The 100th Anniversary Edition with Tasha Tudor Art  

Everyday Magic

The Twelve Days of Dash and Lily

Catching Jordan

Bonus: All the Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)

Ornament:

Charm Bracelet:

House Scarf:
 

If you like any of those, check out my shop and use BOOKNERD17 when you check out.

No comments: